Jeff Graduated!!!

Monday, May 25, 2009


Well, the blog has taken a back seat lately due to my busy schedule. I had finals, graduation, and now I have started bar prep. I figured I should add a quick little blurb though. This last Friday I graduated law school! Despite having the bar ahead of me, it was a very cool feeling. I earned a couple awards as well. CALI award for highest grade in First Amendment Law, Service in Excellence award, and the Advocacy and Dispute Resolution emphasis. I start my main bar prep class tomorrow and I'm actually excited. I've heard enough horror stories of the bar and the study schedule and I'm ready to attack it!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Congratulations! Good luck with the bar!

Aaron and Devon said...

Congrats! Good luck on the bar and your baby is getting so cute.