The Bar...and more

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wow, so I'm actually semi on top of the blog. So, on November 20th we found out that I passed the California Bar Examination!!! This is great because it means that I'm employable and we won't have to go into hiding down in Mexico to get away from the loan company! On December 3, I was sworn in at a ceremony held at Chapman University. Unfortunately, I've had the flu for the past week and Camille had to work so it wasn't anything spectacular, but it was cool to have it finally happen. I'm still trying to figure out who to file my first lawsuit against, so I'd steer clear for a few months. Now, for the job hunt. I would ideally like to work for the county as a prosecutor but most the counties in California have hiring freezes, so I may end up working for a criminal defense firm for a little while until that changes. Thanksgiving was fun. We were able to have a fun Thanksgiving gathering with Camille's family on the 24th and then we went down to San Diego and spent some time with my side of the family. It was great seeing all the family. I love this time of year. Finally, Christmas time will not be ruined by law school!!!

0 comments: